The Best Hair Loss Treatment Is A Combination Of Procedures
The best hair loss treatment may be a combination of procedures depending on your age and needs. The 3rd procedure is to use a good topical hair growth stimulant that can penetrate the scalp into the follicle areas to stimulate hair growth. Hair stimulants also increase blood flow so more DHT inhibitor ingredients can reach their destination and further protect your hair follicles. Not all stimulants are alike. Stimulants come in a number of formulas. For the best hair loss treatment I recommend adding ont of the following stimulants to your regimen.Hair Loss Control Clinics Topical solutions
- The first of the topical hair stimulants I recommend is the HLCC 5%Monoxidil in the carrier solution. Clinical research shows that increasing the concentration of Minoxidil / Rogaine from 2% to 5% will improve the response of hair growth in quantity, while simultaneously decreasing the length of time for successful results.
To get the benefit of increased strength without the issues of irritation, dryness, and itching, a carrier lotion was developed to help neutralize the alcohol in Minoxidil allowing for better penetration and less irritation and dryness of the scalp. The carrier lotion is the result of years of research and development. The carrier maintains Minoxidil in a liquid state longer allowing it to penetrate down into the follicle where it will have the maximum effect on the growth of the hair shaft. Use of the carrier lotion allows you to use less Minoxidil to achieve a larger effective dosage level by converting it into a liquid that is more easily absorbed. Pharmacia & Upjohn Company recommends using 2ml of Minoxidil daily but because of the improved delivery system, the amount of Minoxidil needed was significantly reduced (by 50%) to 1ml daily.
- The second hair stimulant I recommend is the Hair Loss Control Clinics 5% Minoxidil with topical Finasteride. This Topical Solution contains the same active ingredient found in propecia called Finasteride. It will improve the response of hair growth in quantity, while simultaneously decreasing the length of time for successful results. Finasteride has also been shown to stop hair loss and regrow hair in men. This product combines the best of both products in a topical format and can only be used by men. It is a more advanced topical solution designed to achieve greater control of hair loss and stimulate more hair growth.Provillus Topical Solution
- The 3rd topical hair growth stimulant I recommend is the provillus topical solution. The solution is sold with the hair supplement and together they make a very good combination treatment of both oral to block DHT and Minoxidil to stimulated hair growth. The Topical solution from provillus is formulated to minimize irritation to the scalp.Procerin Topical Solution
although I found Rogaine to be effective in stimulating hair growth, I also found that it irritated my scalp. I had to change to a different hair stimulant product to avoid this problem. If you decide to use Rogaine and you develop similar side effects then you may want to consider Provillus or Hair Loss Control Clinics products described above.
- Procerin also carries a topical solution for men that uses a different approach than Provillus or Hair Loss Control Clinics topical solutions. Procerins topical solution uses herbs to stimulate growth and also helps block DHT through the absorption of DHT inhibitors through the scalp. Procerins topical solution does not contain Monoxidil.Rogaine
- The 5th Topical Solution I recommend is Rogaine. Of course Rogaine has been around for a good while and has established a good track record. It does work and would also be a good solid choice. I have used Rogaine and had good results in stimulating hair growth . However after about 6 months of use I had to discountinue using Rogaine because of irritation to my scalp. Not everyone will experience this irritation. But if you do, the alternatives above are designed to reduce the problems with irritation.
I do not recommend the topical solutions just by themselves. While the topical hair growth stimulants activate the growing phase of domant hair follicles, they do not block the DHT that is causing damage to the hair folicles. Just the use of a stimulant does not handle all the issues present in hair loss and therefore is not the best hair loss treatment used alone. For long term health of the hair follicle you must block the effects of DHT. The best way to do that is through the oral supplements. The best hair loss treatment is a combined approach. Return to ramping up hair growth from the best hair loss treatment